Exhibition prompt decoder
Our TOK exhibition prompt decoder helps you to understand each of the 35 IA prompts, link them to the core and optional themes, the key concepts and the Big Questions, and explore them via quotes, questions, TED talks, and media sources.
Using the exhibition prompt decoder
Features of the exhibition prompt decoder include the following:
- A brief summary of what you should be doing with each internal assessment prompt.
- A link to the relevant Big Question for each prompt.
- A suggestion of the most closely related key concepts for each prompt.
- Links to our exploration points, for the core theme, the optional themes, and the areas of knowledge, enabling students to explore all these aspects of TOK in more depth, and fully understand their prompt.
- Relevant knowledge heroes, whose ideas will help students to understand the prompts, and add authority to the arguments they include in their exhibition commentary.
Workshops to help you take ownership of the exhibition!
Our workshops demonstrate to all teachers and students – whatever their level, programme, or specialisation – how they can develop authentic critical thinking.
They’re engaging, jargon-free, and hands-on, and provide practical takeaways that can be applied in the classroom to help students become nuanced knowers about the world. Find out more here, and read our workshop brochure here.