1. The annual subscription entitles registered teachers at your school to access the site for
one year from the time of payment.
2. Each account has its own unique username and password – access can be simultaneous
3. Passwords are for the exclusive use of teachers at your school. Any evidence that
passwords have been circulated to other people will result in your school being
permanently blocked from the site without any refund.
4. All material on the site is the copyright of theoryofknowledge.net and must not be
copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcasted, or transmitted in
any way, except for use within your school for the period of the subscription.
5. You must not adapt or alter any of the material on the site or use it for any purpose other
than your own personal, non-commercial use.
6. While we appreciate constructive feedback, any comments you submit may be removed
at our discretion. Comments that are libellous, abusive, or offensive, will result in your
being banned from the site.
Data Protection Policy
1. All information relevant to subscriptions is stored on a private server in London, United
Kingdom. This server uses encryption and conforms to the European Union’s General
Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
2. We only require names and emails of users. Optionally, they can also give their country,
job title, and number of students taught (for internal anonymous statistics).
3. Financial information is held by PayPal or Stripe and is subject to their levels of security,
depending on how payment is made.
4. We do not sell or share any information from our users with third parties.
5. Users can exercise their right of access, rectification, and erasure by contacting us at
6. Teachers, students, or parents can request the deletion of data at any time via email
7. User activity data is kept while the account is active. It is removed – deleted, not
anonymized ‐ 6 months after a subscription expires, but it can be deleted at any time if
8. In the unlikely event of a data security breach, all relevant customers will immediately be
notified. (Please contact us if you suspect any such breach.)
This site is owned by theoryofknowledge.net and we are proudly independent. Unless otherwise
stated, all material, together with its arrangement, is the property of theoryofknowledge.net and its
designated content providers. As such, it is protected by copyright and other laws relating to the
protection of intellectual property. This work/product/service has been developed independently from
and is not endorsed by the International Baccalaureate Organization. International Baccalaureate,
Baccalauréat International, Bachillerato Internacional and IB are registered trademarks owned by the
International Baccalaureate Organization.
If you believe that any material on this website infringes any copyright that you own or control,
please notify us at email@example.com.
We use own and third party cookies in our website. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to
control or delete them, then we recommend you visit https://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed
We use a session cookie to control and verify your log-in. This is strictly necessary to access
restricted pages. If cookies are disabled then the user session cannot be established and you will
not be able to get full access.
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services. However, we strive to only work with organizations whose ideals match our own.
theoryofknowledge.net collects statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website via Google Analytics, and our web security company, SiteLock. theoryofknowledge.net may display this information publicly or provide it to these two organisations; however, theoryofknowledge.net will never disclose any personally-identifying information.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, theoryofknowledge.net uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
We use Google Analytics to understand how the site is being used in order to improve your user
experience. User data is all anonymous. Find out more about Google Analytics’ position on privacy