- The annual subscription entitles registered teachers at your school to access the site for one year from the time of payment.
- Each account has its own unique username and password – access can be simultaneous
- Passwords are for the exclusive use of teachers at your school. Any evidence that passwords have been circulated to other people will result in your school being permanently blocked from the site without any refund.
- All material on the site is the copyright of theoryofknowledge.net and must not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcasted, or transmitted in any way, except for use within your school for the period of the subscription.
- You must not adapt or alter any of the material on the site or use it for any purpose other than your own personal, non-commercial use.
- While we appreciate constructive feedback, any comments you submit may be removed at our discretion. Comments that are libellous, abusive, or offensive, will result in your being banned from the site.
Data Protection Policy
- All information relevant to subscriptions is stored on a private server in London, United Kingdom. This server uses encryption and conforms to the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- We only require names and emails of users. Optionally, they can also give their country, job title, and number of students taught (for internal anonymous statistics).
- Financial information is held by PayPal or Stripe and is subject to their levels of security, depending on how payment is made.
- We do not sell or share any information from our users with third parties.
- Users can exercise their right of access, rectification, and erasure by contacting us at [email protected] directly.
- Teachers, students, or parents can request the deletion of data at any time via email
- User activity data is kept while the account is active. It is removed – deleted, not anonymized ‐ 6 months after a subscription expires, but it can be deleted at any time if requested.
- In the unlikely event of a data security breach, all relevant customers will immediately be notified. (Please contact us if you suspect any such breach.)
This site is owned by theoryofknowledge.net and we are proudly independent. Unless otherwise stated, all material, together with its arrangement, is the property of theoryofknowledge.net and its designated content providers. As such, it is protected by copyright and other laws relating to the protection of intellectual property. This work/product/service has been developed independently from and is not endorsed by the International Baccalaureate Organization. International Baccalaureate, Baccalauréat International, Bachillerato Internacional and IB are registered trademarks owned by the International Baccalaureate Organization.
If you believe that any material on this website infringes any copyright that you own or control, please notify us at [email protected].
We use own and third party cookies in our website. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit https://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
We use a session cookie to control and verify your log-in. This is strictly necessary to access restricted pages. If cookies are disabled then the user session cannot be established and you will not be able to get full access.
We use Google Analytics to understand how the site is being used in order to improve your user experience. User data is all anonymous. Find out more about Google Analytics’ position on privacy at http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html